X-Stage Standard Brass
The X-Stage meets all of the following requirements: portability, ease of transportation and set up, large circular dance area with no corners or sharp edges, static and spinning functions, multi piece pole tube, hi-stability for use without weight for anything but extreme moves and most importantly, value for money. Everything needed for setup comes in your X-Stage kit and only takes a few minutes to assemble.
Once assembled, the entire X-Stage Lite unit stands at 10 feet.
THE X-STAGE SET CONTAINS
- Main Frame – (65 lbs.)
- 1600mm (5’3″) circular stage floor – no sharp corners or flat sides
- Completely foldable – main frame folds into a bag with wheels.
- 2 complete X-Stages will fit in a standard sized car
- 2 Sets of Stage Panels – 3 black plates & 3 plates with X-Pole Logo
- 6 easy to fit floor panels that lock into place (no tools needed)
- Main Pole A – bottom pole
- Main Pole B – top pole
- 250mm X-Joint
- Carrying cases for
- Stage frame (includes 2 wheels for easy transportation)
- 2 Floor panel frames (fits 3 panels per case)
X-STAGE KEY FEATURES
- Spinning/Static Option – included at no extra cost
- Stability – extremely stable, most moves can be done without extra weight
- Extension Stabilizers – increase stability without the need for additional weight
- Weight Posts – allow for the addition of ‘optional’ bar bell weights.
- Adjustable Feet – to reduce movement on uneven floors
- Silicone Base Pads – to prevent the stage from sliding and to protect the floor from damage