X-Stage Lite Chrome
X-STAGE LITE CHROME
The X-Stage Lite is very stable and has all the same features as the X-Stage Standard except its base frame is only 4 inches off the ground increasing the amount of workable pole to 9ft 8in! The X-Stage Lite has carrying cases for the pole, plates, and base frame. The base frame case comes with wheels so transporting your X-Stage has never been easier. For extra stability you can extend the legs and add weight plates to the posts on the frame.
Once assembled, the entire X-Stage Lite unit stands at 10 feet.
THE X-STAGE SET CONTAINS
- Main Frame – (65 lbs.)
- 1600mm (5’3″) circular stage floor – no sharp corners or flat sides
- Completely foldable – main frame folds into a bag with wheels.
- 2 complete X-Stages will fit in a standard sized car
- 2 Sets of Stage Panels – 3 black plates & 3 plates with X-Pole Logo
- 6 easy to fit floor panels that lock into place (no tools needed)
- Main Pole A – bottom pole
- Main Pole B – top pole
- 250mm X-Joint
- Carrying cases for
- Stage frame (includes 2 wheels for easy transportation)
- 2 Floor panel frames (fits 3 panels per case)
X-STAGE KEY FEATURES
- Spinning/Static Option – included at no extra cost
- Stability – extremely stable, most moves can be done without extra weight
- Extension Stabilizers – increase stability without the need for additional weight
- Weight Posts – allow for the addition of ‘optional’ bar bell weights.
- Adjustable Feet – to reduce movement on uneven floors
- Silicone Base Pads – to prevent the stage from sliding and to protect the floor from damage