Stainless Steel X-Pert Pole NX Model
X-PERT STAINLESS STEEL
SPINNING & STATIONARY – Standard set is adjustable for ceiling heights of 7′ 4″ to 9′. (If your ceiling height is exactly 9 ft. an additional extension may be needed depending on your set up location.) For higher or lower ceiling heights, extensions are available for purchase.
THE X-PERT SET CONTAINS
- Micro Base Plate – smaller base for minimum contact and maximum support
- Main Pole A (bottom pole) with attached height adjuster rod and adjuster cover – Metal (not plastic) Adjuster Cover simply threads into place creating a smooth pole from top to bottom. With no sharp edges or threads to scrape arms or legs, you can utilize the entire pole with confidence
- Main Pole B (top pole) – Only the Main Pole A and Main Pole B are needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in – 7ft 9in
- 125mm (5in) extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights 7ft 9in – 8ft 2in
- 250mm (10in) extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights of 8ft 2in – 8ft 7in
- Combine both the 125mm with the 250mm for ceiling heights of 8ft 6in – 9ft
- 1x 180mm (7in) X-Joint – Comes attached to the125mm extension and used with the smallest extensions that are closest to the ceiling
- 2x 200mm (8in) X-Joints – Used to connect all larger pole pieces
- Top Adapter – Attaches to the upper most pole piece/extension
- Upper Support Dome – 16in wide dome that is able to grip a large surface area of the ceiling for extra stability and support (comes with a silicone ring to protect your ceiling)
- Hex Key – The ONLY tool you will need to properly set up your X-Pert!
- 2x Carry Cases – One case are used for the pole pieces/extensions and the second is used for the micro base plate and upper support dome.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POLE FINISHES?
Chrome – most popular, competition standard, regular grip
Stainless Steel – weather resistant, best for sensitive skin, regular grip
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN POLE DIAMETERS (THICKNESS)?
40mm (1.5in) – slimmest, sleekest pole yet, great for small hands
45mm (1.75in) – most popular, great hand grip, industry & competition standard
50mm (2in) – original pole size